- Apply hand sanitizer to both hands.
- Don a mask, if possible, bring your own. We have disposable ones available.
- Minimize unnecessary contact with items or surfaces not involved in your appointment today.
- Please don’t sit in the waiting room chairs, unless necessary, we will direct you to the treatment room right away.
- Avoid physical forms of greeting – we know, it’s unnatural for us too!
- Give space when possible.
Please note that although we have taken every recommended step to mitigate risk, the only guaranteed form of protection against COVID-19 is self-isolation. If you are uncomfortable or have any concerns with our office protocols, we are happy to postpone your appointment. Thank you for your support and help to navigate these difficult times.