- 1/2 cup cooked mashed sweet potato
- 1/3 cup egg beaters or 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup peanut flour (you can use any kind of flour you want)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda and baking powder
- 1 tsp honey or coconut palm sugar
- dash salt and even bigger dash of cinnamon
- if the batter is too thick add some milk of your choice
Mix well, make sure all the sweet potato is mashed. The batter is pretty thick so I spread it out when I scoop them on the hot skillet. Cook as you would normal pancakes. They don’t “bubble” like normal pancakes, so watch that they are cook thoroughly, but not burned.
These pancakes can be topped with real maple syrup, honey, apple butter or apple sauce. You might choose to use no topping at all. They are already naturally sweet from the sweet potatoes!